- Outdoor Projects
- Home Renovations NEW!
Effective Date: August 12, 2022
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information and for what purposes
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding our collection and use of your Personal Information, including information specific to California and Nevada residents
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Personal Information You Give Us
We collect information that you voluntarily share with us through the Handy Platform.
If you are using the Handy Platform to request professional services, or contact Handy or its third-party service providers, you may give us:
- Contact information and identifiers, such as your name, physical address, telephone number, and email address
- Log-in information and identifiers, including your Handy Platform username and password, homeadvisor.com username and password, and/or angieslist.com username and password
- Information about your home, such as the number of bedrooms, the types of appliances, zip code or postal code where your home is located and your instructions for servicing your home
- Billing information, such as credit or debit card number, expiration date & security code and/or information regarding your PayPal, Google Wallet or other digital payment accounts and the Handy Platform itself
- Ratings and reviews of the service professionals you engage through the Handy Platform
If you participate on the Handy Platform as a service professional, or contact Handy or its third-party service providers, you may give us:
- Contact information and identifiers, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Log-in information and identifiers, including your Handy Platform username and password, homeadvisor.com username and password, and/or angieslist.com username and password
- Application information, if requesting consideration to participate as a service professional through the Handy Platform, such as your experience, skills, eligibility to work, and availability
- Photographs of yourself
- Social Security number, if you are a service professional who wishes to participate on the Handy Platform in the United States and you are selected for a background check
- App questionnaire information, which may include responses to questions about your wellbeing, as well as your knowledge and acceptance of any specific terms or policies governing a job
If you apply on the Handy Platform for employment with Handy, you may give us:
- Contact information and identifiers, including your name, email address, telephone number, and mailing address
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
More about payment card information:
Although users can submit credit card or other payment card information to pay for a service through the Handy Platform, Handy does not receive this information itself. Payment card information is transmitted directly to a third-party payment card processor, Stripe, through an Internet connection secured by industry-standard Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption technology. Stripe then communicates to Handy whether your payment has cleared, but does not provide payment card information to Handy.
You may, at your choice, complete surveys on the Handy Platform or distributed by Handy about, for example, your level of satisfaction with the Handy Platform, your engagement with the Handy Platform, and your awareness of Handy Platform features. In some cases, we may link the information you provide in the survey with Personal Information in your Handy account, such as your name or email address. When linked to Personal Information, your survey information becomes Personal Information too.
b) Information We Collect Through Technology
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. When you access and use the Handy Platform, or contact Handy or its third-party service providers, Handy and, in some cases, our third-party service providers collect information about you or how you interact with the Handy Platform. We describe below a few of the methods we use to collect information through technology.
When you visit the Handy Platform, we collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is often associated with the portal you used to enter the Internet, like your Internet service provider (ISP), company, association, or university. While an IP address may reveal your ISP or geographic area, we cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address. However, we may link the last IP address you used to access the Handy Platform to Personal Information you provide us. Where, according to local law, IP addresses and the like are considered Personal Information, we treat them as such.
We may also collect a unique identifier for your computer, mobile device, or other device used to access the Handy Platform ("Device Identifier"). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to the device you used to access the Handy Platform. We may link the Device Identifier to other information about your visit, such as what pages you viewed, and to Personal Information you provide us, such as your name. In addition to these methods, we may also collect information about how you interact with the Handy Platform through advertising partners and data enrichment tools.
Yes. For more information about cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
We may include small graphic images or other web programming code, called web beacons (also known as "pixel tags", "web bugs" or "clear GIFs"), in our web and mobile pages and messages. The web beacons are minute graphics with a unique identifier. They are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored in a user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons help us better manage content on the Handy Platform by informing us what content is effective, monitoring how users navigate the Handy Platform, counting users of the Handy Platform, and counting how many e-mails sent by us were actually opened.
Your 'Do Not Track' Browser Setting
We do not support the Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting. DNT is a preference you can set in your browser's settings to let the websites you visit know that you do not want the websites collecting your Personal Information.
We do track your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. For example, we use web beacons to help us determine what links or advertisers brought you to our Site. We also use third-party service providers to display advertisements to you on other websites based on your activities while on the Handy Platform.
c) Information Collected by Mobile Applications
When you use the App, the App may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device ("Mobile Device Information"), including, but not limited to:
- The type of Internet browsers you use with the App.
- Your preferred country site.
- Your mobile operating system.
- Your phone number or other identifiers assigned to your mobile device, including: The IP address of your mobile device, The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
We may also collect information about how you use the App, such as the amount of time you spend using the App, how many times you use a specific feature of the App over a given time period, how often you use the App, and actions you take in the App. In addition, we may gather information about the website from which you downloaded the App to help us determine what App download site is most effective (collectively "App Usage Information").
We may link your Mobile Device Information and App Usage Information to Personal Information you have provided us, in which case we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
If you are a service professional using Handy's mobile application for service professionals (the "Pro Portal"), we may collect your geographic location by using Global Positioning System (GPS) information sent to us from the Pro Portal. For more information on when this information is collected, how we use it, and with whom it is shared, services professionals should refer to the Service Professional Agreement available on the service professional portal.
We only collect location information about service professionals who have been accepted to participate on the Handy Platform and not about service requesters or about service professionals applying to participate in the Handy Platform.
d) Information You Provide About A Third Party
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about the Handy Platform, we may collect your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Handy Platform. We store this information only to send this one-time email and to track the success of our referral program. We do not use this information for any other marketing purpose unless we obtain consent from that person or we explicitly say otherwise. Please be aware that when you refer a friend, your e-mail address may be included in the message sent to your friend.
If you are using the Handy Platform to request professional services, you may provide us ratings and reviews of the service professionals you engage through the Handy Platform.
e) Information Third Parties Provide About You
Conversion Tracking: We may supplement the information we collect about you through the Handy Platform with records received from third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you, and to offer you information that we believe may be of interest to you. For example, websites on which we have placed advertisements, such as Google, may tell us which ads about Handy you clicked. This is often called "conversion tracking."
Background Checks: In addition, when third parties conduct background checks on service professionals, those third parties share the results of the background check with Handy.
Recording Phone Calls: Selected third-parties, including those who may assist in providing customer service support, may monitor and/or record the contents of phone calls made through or in relation to the Handy Platform, after notice to you and with your consent.
Social Networking Sites: If you login to the Handy Platform through a social networking site, such as Facebook, we may collect your Facebook authentication token and account identification number and use that information to provide you with access to your account on the Handy Platform.
Ratings and Reviews: If you are using the Handy Platform as a service professional, we may receive information about you in the form of ratings and reviews from requesters who engaged your professional services through the Handy Platform.
Photographs of Completed Services: If you are using the Handy Platform to request services, service professionals booked through the Handy Platform may take photographs of completed services and provide them to Handy.
Message Interception: If you call or text (SMS) message a service professional or service requester using the telephone number provided by Handy, Handy uses Twilio to mask your telephone number. During this process, Handy and Twilio receive in real time and store call data, including the date and time of the call or text (SMS) message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the text (SMS) messages.
If you send a message to a service professional or service requester in the App, Handy uses Sendbird to process the communications. During this process, Handy and Sendbird receive in real time and store message data, including the date, time, and content of the messages.
If you are using the Handy Platform as a service professional, we may receive information about you in the form of ratings and reviews from Requesters who engaged your professional services through the Handy Platform.
f) Information You Provide to a Third Party
The Handy Platform includes links from the Handy Platform to sites or applications operated by third parties ("Third-Party Sites") and plug-ins (such as Twitter buttons) from Third-Party Sites.
For example, service professionals may be directed to a Third Party Site, such as Checkr.com, Onfido.com, SterlingTalentSolutions.com, or Hirease.com, so that the Third Party Site can conduct a background check. The Third Party Site may ask the service professional for identifying information to conduct the background check.
Some Third-Party Sites link to Handy and share information with Handy. For example, in some cases, you can book services through the Handy Platform with one of our booking partners (“Booking Partner”), such as Ashley, BJ’s, Costco, Crate & Barrel, Google, Lamps Plus, LG, Lowe’s, Sam’s Club, Samsung, Target, Walmart and Wayfair. In that case, you might provide the booking information, such as your name, telephone number, email address, and booking address, to the Booking Partner. The Booking Partner might then share the necessary booking information with us.
II. HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We – including without limitation our affiliates, parents, and subsidiaries – use the information we collect to serve our customers, consider applicants, market and promote our services, perform research and development for new products and services, conduct quality assurance for our services, prevent fraud on the Handy Platform, ensure and improve security on the Handy Platform, and improve your experience at the Handy Platform. Some examples include:
- Scheduling, rescheduling, and cancelling services
- Rating and reviewing service professionals
- Providing public profiles of service professionals
- Addressing service complaints
- Communicating with you by email, telephone, or text message, in accordance with your wishes
- Managing payments for services
- Considering whether to engage service professionals on the Handy Platform
- Evaluating job applications to work at Handy
- Improving customer service
- Sending you marketing and promotional emails, on behalf of Handy or selected third parties, unless you have told us you do not want to receive such emails
- Troubleshooting technical problems on the Handy Platform
- Responding to questions and feedback
- Conducting research and analysis
- Running online or mobile sweepstakes, contents, or other promotions
- Marketing and advertising Handy products and services and those of selected third parties
- Continuously evaluating and improving the online and mobile user experience
- Contacting you with regard to your use of the Handy Platform and, in our discretion, changes to the Handy Platform and/or the Handy Platform policies
- Compliance with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Handy, our users, or others, including to maintain network and information security, for fraud prevention, to report suspected criminal acts, and to reduce risks to public health and safety
By using the Handy platform, you expressly consent and agree to accept and receive communications from us, including via text message, calls, and push notifications to the cellular telephone number you provided to us. Standard text messaging charges applied by your cell phone carrier will apply to text messages we send. By consenting to being contacted by Handy, you understand and agree that you may receive communications, including marketing communications generated by automatic telephone dialing systems and/or which will deliver prerecorded messages, sent by or on behalf of Handy, its affiliated companies and/or Users/Professionals, including but not limited to: operational communications concerning your account or use of the Handy Platform or Services, updates concerning new and existing features on the Handy Platform, communications concerning promotions run by us, and news concerning Handy and industry developments. You acknowledge that you are not required to consent to receive promotional messages as a condition of using the Handy Platform or the Services. If a contact number you have provided to us is no longer your number, you agree to notify us promptly that you can no longer be reached at that number. You represent that you have received, and are authorized to convey to us, the consent of any authorized users on your account to be contacted by us as described in this Section. You agree that all consents provided in this Section will survive cancellation of your account. You may opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing texts or calls from Handy at any time. You may opt-out of receiving all text (SMS) messages from Handy (including informational or transactional messages) by replying with the word “STOP” to a text message from us; however you acknowledge that opting out of receiving all texts may impact your use of the Handy Platform or the Services. You also acknowledge that Handy or its third party service providers may record customer service calls after notice to you and with your consent, in order to assist you when you contact our customer support services.
You agree to Handy’s use of a service provider to mask your telephone number when you call or exchange text (SMS) messages with a Service Professor or Service Requestor using a telephone number provided by Handy. During this process, Handy and its service provider will receive in real time and store call data, including the date and time of the call or text (SMS) message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the text (SMS) messages. You agree to the masking process described above and to Handy’s use and disclosure of this call data for its legitimate business purposes.
The information described in this section may be transferred to, or processed and stored in, the United States and other countries, which may employ greater or less restrictive data protection laws. In all cases, we will take appropriate measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the policies described herein.
We delete the back-ups of the databases containing your Personal Information after 13 months.
III. HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Affiliated Companies
We may share your Personal Information among our various affiliates, parents, and subsidiaries, including without limitation Angi, Inc., Angie’s List, Inc., and HomeAdvisor, Inc., for the purposes of facilitating aspects of services offered through the Handy Platform or our affiliates' platforms and for marketing purposes.
b) Service Professional Profiles, Service Instructions by Requesters, and Ratings and Reviews by Requesters
The Handy Platform may display profiles of the service professionals who participate on the Handy Platform. These profiles may include the service professional’s name, and ratings and reviews about the service professional provided by their customers. The service professional’s profile may be visible to all users of the Handy Platform and on Booking Partners’ websites.
If you provide a rating or review about a service professional, we may post your first name, the initial of your last name, and the name of your neighborhood along with your rating or review on the service professional’s profile on the Handy Platform and on Booking Partners’ websites. In addition, service professionals may use your ratings and reviews, as well as this personal information about you, in their own marketing materials.
If you provide information about your home to request a booking or a quote for a service, we may post your first name, the initial of your last name, the type of service requested, your zip code and region, the number of service providers requested, the date of your booking or quote request, your requested service date, and any description of the requested service or service instructions or notes that you provide on the Handy Platform.
c) Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf
Third party companies and individuals provide or facilitate certain aspects of the services offered through the Handy Platform on our behalf. We may provide these third-party service providers with access to your information, including your Personal Information, so that they can perform these services for us. We require these third-party service providers to provide safeguards for your Personal Information similar to the ones that we provide.
The following are some examples of how we share your information with third-party service providers.
- Data Analytics. We retain third-party service providers to help us perform data analytics regarding your interactions with the Handy Platform. For example, Google Analytics and Bounce Exchange may track what pages users visit on the Site, whether users use any coupon codes, and what services users request to determine how users use the Site. For example, Branch Metrics and Mixpanel collect and provide reports to us showing how you interact with the Handy Platform using information, such as your IP address, browser ID and Device Identifier.
- In some cases, these third-party service providers, such as Epsilon, may in turn share your Personal Information, such as your name and email address, with other third parties for their marketing-related purposes.
- Platform Features. Service providers help us to provide functions available through the Handy Platform. For example, we may share your Device Identifier with Urban Airship so that it can help us to send you push notifications. We share your telephone number and call data with Twilio, as described in Section I(e), above, so that Twilio can mask your telephone number. We share your telephone number, call data, device id and other Handy account and device information with Sendbird, as described in Section I(e), above, to help facilitate communication using the App.
- Payment Processing. We use Stripe, a third-party service provider, to process any billing information, including credit card information you submit.
- User Reviews Aggregation. We use third-party service providers, such as Bazaarvoice, to aggregate user reviews and publish them on third party websites.
- Email Delivery. We use third-party service providers, such as Customer.io and Sendgrid, to deliver email to our users.
- Background Check Service Providers. When service professionals applying to participate on the Handy Platform in the United States provide their Social Security numbers for a background check, the Social Security number is transmitted using TLS encryption to the background check service provider. Handy also securely provides U.S. service professional's Social Security numbers to the check processor.
- Marketing and Promotional Vendors and Partners. We may share Personal Information with third party service providers who assist us with marketing, and with other trusted parties whom we believe offer products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Digital Vault Services. If you participate in Handy Vault, Handy uses KeyCafe, a third-party service provider, to store and provide digital access for your keys to services professionals participating on the Handy platform. As part of this service, Handy will provide KeyCafe your name and your physical keys. If you provide services to a customer who participates in Handy Vault, Handy uses KeyCafe, a third-party service provider, to provide digital access to the customer's keys. As part of this service, Handy will provide KeyCafe your mobile phone number.
- Customer Support. We use third-party service providers to assist with providing customer support for questions you may have about your account and use of the Handy Platform. We may disclose your Personal Information to such service providers to assist with responding to your questions.
- Legal Advice. We may disclose your Personal Information to an attorney in the process of obtaining legal advice.
d) Banks and Credit Card Companies
We may disclose your Personal Information to banks and credit card companies in the process of investigating payment fraud and/or responding to disputed charges.
e) Third Parties Providing Information on Available Services or Marketing Offers
f) Booking Partners
We may share your Personal Information and/or aggregate data derived from your Personal Information with Booking Partners. For example, Costco, Crate & Barrel, Facebook, Google, Lamps Plus, Lowe’s, Walmart and Wayfair customers can book services through the Handy Platform from the Costco, Crate & Barrel, Facebook, Google, Lamps Plus, Lowe’s, Walmart and Wayfair properties, stores, sites and apps, including those customers in the United Kingdom. Upon request, we may provide our Booking Partners with information about the services you booked or provided through the Handy Platform, as applicable, as well as your Personal Information.
g) Service Professional Companies
If you are an employee, contractor or other affiliate of any company participating on the Handy Platform as a service professional or accessing the Handy Platform in partnership with a Booking Partner, we may share your Personal Information with that company or the Booking Partner.
h) Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (any, a "Promotion") through the Handy Platform that may require providing Personal Information to register. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. Please read the official rules carefully. If you choose to enter a Promotion, Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion's official rules, such as on a winners' list.
i) Social Network Site Authentication
If you choose to log-in to the Handy Platform through Facebook, Twitter, or another social networking site, we may share information about your account with the social networking site.
j) Administrative and Legal Reasons
We may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
Legal Compliance and Protections:
We may disclose account and other Personal Information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Handy, our users, or others. This includes exchanging Personal Information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
k) Corporate Transactions
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your information, including your Personal Information:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Handy Platform or successor database.
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Handy Platform, and products and services offered through it, are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the Handy Platform.
IV. HOW WE PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use.
For example, when users book services, the information they input is encrypted through TLS encryption. We do not store credit card information on our servers, and we use TLS encryption to protect your credit card information when it is transferred to our third-party payment processor. In addition, access to your Personal Information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the Personal Information to perform a specific job, for example, sales representatives, managers, and customer service staff, are granted access to Personal Information. All employees with access to Personal Information are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. After a new policy is added, these employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to enhance protection for our users' Personal Information.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account password and to your computer. Be sure to log out of your account or to close your browser after you have completed your visit to our Site.
Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
V. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update, correct, or delete your Personal Information. You may also update, correct, and delete some of your Personal Information through your account on the Handy Platform.
In addition, you may cancel or modify the email communications you have chosen to receive from the Handy Platform by following the instructions contained in emails from us.
a) YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS/CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT NOTICE
This California Consumer Act Privacy Notice (“CCPA Notice”) applies to “Consumers” as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). For the purpose of this CCPA Notice, personal information applies to “Personal Information” as defined by the CCPA (also referred to herein as “CA PI”).
We do not “sell” personal information that we collect from you, in accordance with the definition of “sell” in the CCPA, and will treat personal information we collect from you as subject to a do not sell request. There is not yet a consensus as to whether third party cookies and tracking devices associated with our websites and mobile apps may constitute a “sale” of your CA PI as defined by the CCPA. You can exercise control over browser-based cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Further, you can learn more about your choices regarding certain kinds of online interest-based advertising in our Cookies Policy. We do not represent that these third-party tools, programs or statements are complete or accurate.
Some browsers have signals that may be characterized as do not track signals, but we do not understand them to operate in that manner or to indicate a do not sell expression by you so we currently do not recognize these as a do not sell request. We understand that various parties are developing do not sell signals and we may recognize certain such signals if we conclude such a program is appropriate.
California Consumers have the right to exercise the privacy rights under the CCPA. California Consumers may exercise these rights via an authorized agent who meets the agency requirements of the CCPA. Any request you submit to us is subject to an identification and residency verification process (“Verifiable Consumer Request”). We will not fulfill your CCPA request unless you have provided sufficient information for us to reasonably verify you are the Consumer about whom we collected CA PI. Please follow the instructions below and respond to any follow up inquiries we may make.
Some personal information we maintain about Consumers is not sufficiently associated with enough personal information about the Consumer for us to be able to verify that it is a particular Consumer’s personal information (e.g., clickstream data tied only to a pseudonymous browser ID). As required by the CCPA, we do not include that personal information in response to Verifiable Consumer Requests. If we cannot comply with a request, we will explain the reasons in our response.
We will make commercially reasonable efforts to identify Consumer CA PI that we collect, process, store, disclose, and otherwise use and to respond to your California Consumer privacy rights requests. We will typically not charge a fee to fully respond to your requests, but we may charge a reasonable fee, or refuse to act upon a request, if your request is excessive, repetitive, unfounded, or overly burdensome.
To make a request according to your right to request deletion of your CA PI set forth below, you may send a request by email (including the email address that you have used to transact with Handy) to email@example.com.
You have the right to send us a request, no more than twice in a twelve-month period, for any of the following for the period that is twelve months prior to the request date, by sending a request by email (including the email address that you have used to transact with Handy) to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The categories of CA PI we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collected your CA PI.
- The business or commercial purposes for our collecting or selling your CA PI.
- The categories of third parties to whom we have shared your CA PI.
- The specific pieces of CA PI we have collected about you.
- A list of the categories of CA PI disclosed for a business purpose in the prior 12 months, or that no disclosure occurred.
- A list of the categories of CA PI sold about you in the prior 12 months, or that no sale occurred. If we sold your CA PI, we will explain:
- The categories of your CA PI we have sold.
- The categories of third parties to which we sold CA PI, by categories of CA PI sold for each third party.
You have the right to make or obtain a transportable copy, no more than twice in a twelve-month period, of your CA PI that we have collected in the period that is 12 months prior to the request date and are maintaining, by sending a request by email (including the email address that you have used to transact with Handy) to email@example.com.
Please note that CA PI is retained by us for various time periods, so we may not be able to fully respond to what might be relevant going back 12 months prior to the request.
Except to the extent we have a basis for retention under CCPA, you may request that we delete your CA PI that we have collected directly from you and are maintaining. Note also that we are not required to delete your PI that we did not collect directly from you.
You may alternatively exercise more limited control of your PI by instead exercising one of the following more limited opt-outs: opting out of marketing emails by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not discriminate against you in a manner prohibited by the CCPA because you exercise your CCPA rights. However, we may charge a different price or rate, or offer a different level or quality of good or service, to the extent that doing so is reasonably related to the value of the applicable data. In addition, we may offer you financial incentives for the collection, sale and retention and use of your CA PI as permitted by the CCPA that can, without limitation, result in reasonably different prices, rates, or quality levels. The material aspects of any financial incentive will be explained and described in its program terms. Please note that participating in incentive programs is entirely optional, you will have to affirmatively opt-in to the program and you can opt-out of each program (i.e., terminate participation and forgo the ongoing incentives) prospectively by following the instructions in the applicable program description and terms. We may add or change incentive programs and/or their terms by posting notice on the program descriptions and terms linked to above so check them regularly.
b) YOUR NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
VI. HAVE QUESTIONS?
Handy Technologies, Inc.
PO Box #1122
New York, NY 10159